Victor Valenzuela firstname.lastname@example.org
* Victor is a National Religion Consultant for Bilingual Resources for William H. Sadlier, Inc.
* He has presented workshops to numerous groups both regionally and nationally.
* He has been in ministry for 20 years including classroom teaching, youth ministry, teacher training, and writing and development of new materials.
* He has a Bachelor of Arts from St. Joseph Seminary in Menlo Park, CA
* Born in Arizona to parents of Mexican descent, he is fully bilingual and bicultural.
Victor’s dynamic presentation style engages participants in “hands on” learning so that catechists walk away with ready to use activities. He utilizes multiple intelligences in his presentations so that all participants can fully participate in the learning process. Workshops can be presented bilingually in Spanish as well as English.
Topics of Professional Workshops
Victor presents workshops on leadership development, creative teaching strategies, age-appropriate curriculum planning, multiple-intelligences, and prayer and retreat planning.